We have followed the applicable health & safety guidelines and have taken every precaution for an enjoyable experience.
- Increased cleaning schedules and deep cleaning are in place throughout the whole Village.
- The restaurants are temporarily closed, but several take-away options are available.
- The total number of visitors to Maasmechelen Village at the same time is monitored on a constant basis.
When visiting, thank you for observing the following procedures in order to make sure all guests can feel themselves safe and comfortable:
- Face masks must be worn at all times by adults and children over the age of 12.
- Shopping is allowed with a maximum of 1 adult person and minor children of your own family – or accompanied by a person that needs assistance.
- Keep a 1.5 metre distance from other guests.
- Limit your visit per boutique to 30 minutes.
- Boutiques will be exercising guest limits.
- Disinfect your hands before entering the boutiques and repeat when leaving.
- Hand sanitisers and hand-washing facilities are also available at several places throughout the Village.
- Choose contactless payment options where possible.
- We recommend you to use our interactive map to find your way through Maasmechelen Village easily.
- Take-away may not be consumed on the spot.
We’ve introduced a new digital system that allows you to reserve your place in the queue at selected boutiques. Sign up, save time and make most of your day in the Village.Read more >
Plan your visit
We’re all dressed up and can’t wait to welcome you back. Please remember your face covering and do read our Shopping Protocols before you set off.Read more >
Would you like to have your items delivered to your home? Or do you prefer to reserve your favourite items virtually and then pick up your order at the boutique? The choice is yours.Discover more >